Welcome! I’m Kim. I’m a blogger and writer from Boston now living in Delaware. Wife to one. Mom to two girls. And a birthmother involved in an open adoption. I’m a former Walt Disney World cast member so I’m a bit of a Disney freak, too. I write about parenting, current events, open adoption, travel, politics and whatever else pops into my head. I’m glad you’re here.
I’m not a fan of long, self-serving “about” sections. So in the spirit of introducing myself, here are 5 things I love and 5 things I don’t love so much:
5 Things I Love
- That time right before the sun goes down when the sky is a cobalt blue
- Foot massages. And back massages.
- Books – (this includes e-books, print books and bookstores)
- The way my girls smell right after a bubble bath
5 Things I Don’t Love So Much
- Tailgaters (note: I’m from Boston, which means I can tailgate you if you’re going too slowly…but DON’T tailgate me)
- Nails on a chalkboard
- Show-offs, braggers, and people that always one-up everyone else
- Seafood (I know what you’re thinking. The whole Boston thing, right? Yes, well…seafood? Ick.)
- Pepsi products; I’m a solid Diet Coke gal